[amibroker] AmiBroker - Data Source QP2 vs TC2000

Thanks
Graham for the help---i really appreciate it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
here
is my modified code, which works like a champ.  does exactly what i want it
to do.  I have not looked for the plugin, so i have not tried it.
this does fine.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
it
takes about 3 minutes to generate the files.  i would like to reduce that
time, so i want to explore the Append mode.  most of the time it will be
just updates, but there will be times when a new stock is added, hence a new
file will be generated.  i just need to "play around with
it".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
thanks
again for the help.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>ron

/*
Export EOD data to CSV files
One file for each stock
In the first line insert the directory you want to save
them to, make sure the directory exists
Select your charts to export with the "Apply to" filter
in AA window
Select the timeframe period you want to save as using the
AA "Settings"
Press Scan button
by Graham Kavanagh 05 Feb 2004
Modified 4/1/2004 by ronbo <SPAN
class=624515820-01042004>to:
1. remove the dashes in the date
2. remove the Time column
3. customize the file location
*/

fh = fopen(
"C:\\Program Files\\Pfscan
2\\Data\\"+<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>Name()+".csv
", "w"<FONT
size=1>);
if( fh )
{
fputs( <FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"Ticker,Date,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume \n"<FONT
size=1>, fh );
y = Year();
m = Month();
d = Day();

for( i =
0; i < BarCount;
i++ )
{
fputs( <FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>Name() + <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"," , fh );
ds = StrFormat<FONT
size=1>("%04.0f%02.0f%02.0f,"<FONT
size=1>,
y[ i ], m[ i ], d[ i ] );
fputs( ds, fh );

qs = StrFormat<FONT
size=1>(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"%.3f,%.3f,%.3f,%.3f,%.0f\n",
O[ i ],H[ i ],L[ i ],C[ i ],V[ i ] );
fputs( qs, fh );
}

fclose( fh );
}

Buy = 1<FONT
size=1>;

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
  [mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004
  5:51 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] Re: OT: Does anyone use PFScan? if so, how do you download
  data?

  <SPAN
  >There is a plugin available for
  exporting eod data to csv files for each stock at one time.
  <SPAN
  >Called Export in a zip file by
  Bruce Hearder. I thought it was in yahoo Amibroker group
  files.
  <SPAN
  >Alternatively try
  this