RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker - Data Source QP2 vs TC2000

I recommend  if you do give CSI a try, that
you pay on a monthly basis.  You may not like the difficulty of
using it.  I understand that it has been made easire to use, but I would
stay away from paying a year untill they prove that they have cleaned up their
act.  You are so right about their customer support. Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE