[amibroker] Re: More questions ...

believe Esignal offers interday only in RT....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: danielwardadams
[mailto:danielwardadams@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:06
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Intraday quote sourcesThanks Kevin.I'd
indicated earlier I'd like 5, 15, and 60 minute data. A year would be ideal
for my purposes. I don't need tick data. When getting Quote.com "free" data,
AB Help says you get 500 bars of whatever interval you specify.Can I
just get historical data from eSignal if I have no interest in realtime
(cheaper, presumbably)?Dan--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Kevin243@xxxx wrote:> 500 hundred bars of what? (hours, minutes,
ticks)> > Anyway, I subscribe to Esignal and am able to download 6
months of one minute > data.  > > I can't afford
free data, at least not with real trading.... it must be there > when
I want need it and be reasonably accurate......> > Kevin
Campbell> > In a message dated 3/29/04 1:51:24 PM Central Standard
Time, > danielwardadams@xxxx writes:> Am I asking a harder
question than I think? I'm just wondering about > other people's
experiences in getting historical intraday data for > perions longer than
500 bars.> > If this has been discussed ad nausem before (which I
suspect), could > somebody just point me to a relevant message (I've
searched the > archives with no success).> >
Thanks.> > DanSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A