[amibroker] Import full name using Import ASCII

B and Dingo - Glad you followed up on Mark Pankin's
site.    I heard him speak in Houston in 1996 or 97 and still
have an Excel sheet that I used for a whiile. His talks
were just as straight forward as the content of his web site
indicates. Must come from being a good teacher.

Thanks for the managemyfunds site. Will check it
out.

When you look at the return curves you've got to remember
the trading strategy was done with a once a week sampling of the
price..  The price of the select fund was recorded as of close Friday and
the rankings were done and decisions were made for Monday.  The parameters
now are proprietary but at the time a 3 week and a 8 week rankings was applied,
there was a 5 week hold period to avoid the .75% hickey that Fidelity would
impose, but he says that on average his research shows the fund hold time should
be 5 weeks even if no penalty was imposed.
As far as the 3-8 week, the times "they have a changed"
since 1996 as far as volatility and Fidelity Select Fund performance
goes.

Joe L.