[amibroker] UserInteraction -- WSH and/or JScript

Hello,

how do you set a range of values in AFL? for example, let's say i
have a formula to graph a 10-day simple moving average:

Graph0=MA(close,10);

but let's say I want to change the 10-bar parameter to a 15-bar, or
30-bar, etc..is there a way to do this without having to go back and
manually change the code? In the Metastock formula language there is
an "input" function that does this. For example:

period1:= input("Moving average period",1,250,10);
MA(close,period1,simple)

Note that the "period1" variable is located within the arguement for
the moving average formula and can have a range between 1 to 250
bars...what will happen is that I can right-click on my moving
average graph and a dialog box will pop up allowing me to change the
10-bar parameter to any period within the specified range.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dave Ankrapp
Lansing, MI

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511