[amibroker] Re: Forex data import through metatrader

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Pd=Param("MA Period",1,1,250,1);
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Graph(MA(Close,Pd));
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Right
click on the chart and drag the slider to see realtime modification of the MA()
period as your change it. Nicer than MS :-)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: davelansing2004
  [mailto:d.ankrapp@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 9:03
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] AFL
  questionHello,how do you set a range of
  values in AFL? for example, let's say i have a formula to graph a 10-day
  simple moving average:Graph0=MA(close,10);but let's say I want
  to change the 10-bar parameter to a 15-bar, or 30-bar, etc..is there a way
  to do this without having to go back and manually change the code? In the
  Metastock formula language there is an "input" function that does this.
  For example:period1:= input("Moving average
  period",1,250,10);MA(close,period1,simple)Note that the "period1"
  variable is located within the arguement for the moving average formula
  and can have a range between 1 to 250 bars...what will happen is that I
  can right-click on my moving average graph and a dialog box will pop up
  allowing me to change the 10-bar parameter to any period within the
  specified range.Thanks in advance for the help.Dave
  AnkrappLansing, MISend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A