Re: [amibroker] RE: Forex

For esignal - it looks like basic is $69 and Forex is $50 for total of
$119.  for $5 more I think you can get all the stock realtime data.
I pay $79 with the package I have as an addon - I think it is $99 if
purchased separately.

I have also been looking at Tradestation.  If you open an account to
trade Forex with them, they give you the TradeStation platform for
analysis for $99 a month and the Forex feed is free.  It also includes
more history - I think about 1.5 years of 1 minute data.  Esignal has
only about 3 months of 1 minute data history.  You can also trade stocks
at no additional cost but you have to open up a separate account.  Stock
trading has a brokerage fee of $.01 per share for the first 500 shares
and $.006 after that - Minimum $1.00 for a trade.

I do not know if there is a way to get the Tradestation Forex data into
Amibroker - Maybe one of the Gurus here on the Yahoo board may know.

You might call Esignal and ask them if there is cheaper way to get
Forex, but I'm guessing you will have to pay about $100 no matter what
you do if you want realtime data to go into Amibroker.

Others may have a source that I do not know about.

Byron
Email: lgwbwp@xxxxxxxxxx
Ph: 832-545-6554