[amibroker] Re: KASE PeakOscillator

I checked the dates to be sure they were
the same. Then I visually checked the values in the AB chart.

>(The QRS, not the ma of
QRS.)<span
> I must be doing
something wrong. MSFT for 3/25/04 shows QRS in AB

>as<font
size=2 color=navy face=Arial> &#8220;9&#8221;. Switching to QP, looking at StockPicker
Pro Warehouse, no filter and Scorecard, the RS Rank is

&#8220;7&#8221;. Beats
me.

color=navy face=BrushScrD>Bob
Flori