[amibroker] Re: Sector Trading (was Metastock...)

>>and the backtester capability is unbelievable,
especially the ability to backtest based on sector rotation and
ranking- exactly how I trade mutual funds!! Very, very cool... I
can't wait to share some of my trading ideas with the other AB
users...<<<

Dave,
I have been swing trading using a few basic formula's in Amibroker
for a couple years now, but am programming and time challenged (a  60-
70 hour workweek flying from coast to coast). I have for a long while
looked for code to use and backtest based on sector rotation and
ranking. Would you be willing to share this code?

Thanks
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davelansing2004" <d.ankrapp@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511