[amibroker] Re: Metastock vs Amibroker

Thanks to Dimitris, Gary and Jayson for helping me on this one.  I
continue to scour this forum in an attempt to learn the AFL language
but it has been a slow process.  Thanks again for your help.  I use
this as one of 5 Market barometers on my charts during the day in
conjunction with the price action.  I am going to work on coding the
others and will post them when they are complete.  I have modified
the code provided by Dimitris below and have a question:  the asterik
would indicate multiplication, does this mean that a value can be
multipled by another value and then multiplied by a color and create
the end result as the designated color?  I was not able to find
documentation on this. Is this AFL"D"(imitris) code :-) ? ?
//Trin Barometer//
VAL1 = Foreign("$Trin","c");
Plot(VAL1,"VAL1",C);
COLOR=
(VAL1<=0.29)*colorBlack+
(VAL1>=0.30)*(VAL1<0.65)*colorGreen+
//Mega Bullish//
(VAL1>=0.65)*(VAL1<0.85)*colorBrightGreen+//Bullish//
(VAL1>=0.85)*(VAL1<0.95)*colorBlue+//Neutral/Bullish//
(VAL1>=0.95)*(VAL1<1.01)*colorYellow+//Neutral Bearish//
(VAL1>=1.01)*(VAL1<1.2)*33+//Bearish//
(VAL1>=1.2)*(VAL1<1.8)*colorRed+//Bear Ugly//
(VAL1>=1.8)*colorRose;//OverCooked, be alert for Market Turn//
Plot( 10, "Ribbon", COLOR,styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel,2,5 );

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511