Re: [amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers data plugin released

Gee this is strange because I checked WMT PHS MSFT and others and I
donīt have any deviation for QRS !!!  So Iīm not sure what is going
on here. How do you check them ? I did a visual on the chart ! Be
sure to compare QRS not MA QRS if you do a visual !!!

Maybe someone else could check if they have a deviation !

In the meantime I still would like to get something about my original
question

"The two main things I
> > would like to add is EPS data per QTR both back and predictions
and
> > REV data."

If Tomasz still remembers and could me tell if this is possible and
if it is possible to add QP data which is not yet available in to QP
plugin myself and so how ?

Thanks in advance !!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bflori" <bflori@xxxx> wrote:
> To: mickeyamelinckx:
>
> I still get somewhat different values for QRS when graphing QP data
in
> AmiBroker.
>
> For example:                 Symbol             QP EPS
AB EPS
> QP QRS           AB QRS
>                                     PHS                 78
> 78                     91                     90
>                                     WMT                76
> 77                     35                     25
>                                     MSFT               71
> 71                     5                      4
>                                     BUD                 81
> 81                     11                     9
>                                     COST               26
> 26                     24                     28
>
> Can't figure out why they shouldn't be exactly the same.
>
> I'm using:
> Plot(GetExtraData("QRS"),"QRS",colorBrightGreen,styleLine);
> Plot(MA(GetExtraData("QRS"),10),
> "MA QRS",colorRed,styleLine);
> Plot(GetExtraData("EPSRank"),"EPSRank",colorLightBlue,
styleHistogram);