From: "William Peters" <williampeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 11:02 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Layouts -- A very useful feature

Hi John,

Sometime TJ doesn't see the posts directed to him on this forum, if you
really want an answer from him you might want to send it directly.

As Graham said in an earlier post he doesn't directly use templates at all,
although whenever he creates a new layout/window the default template is
used to populate the window with chart sheets and indicators. I find
templates useful when creating new windows that require the same set of
chart sheets and indicators that have been previously constructed, its
simply a matter of applying the saved template to the new window. Layouts do
contain everything a template contains and much more but templates still
seem to have a place when creating new layouts/windows.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com