RE: [amibroker] Re: Guru Chart: Why different plots of buy/sell arrows?

OK now I get it. If a layout consists of several windows you can
load a different template from each window.
Thanks for explaining.

Regards Johan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:

> I'm using templates in conjunction with layouts quite often. When
modifying a layout (or creating new from scratch) I would like one
of the WINDOWS in this layout to contain the indicators available in
a previously saved template, its much easier to loadup that template
with all those predefined indicators than to create the whole thing
again. To do that right click on the new WINDOW and select Templates-
->Load then select the previously created template and save your new
layout. A layout can contain many windows a template is a set of
predefined indicators and chart pages. You are ALWAYS using a layout
and a template, it could be the defaults but whenever you are
viewing a chart window you are in effect using both.

> Regards,
> William Peters
> www.amitools.com

Layouts