From: "johsun" <johanskatt@xxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 7:56 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Layouts -- A very useful feature

Hi,

Quote from help file:

"Using AmiBroker 4.20 you can now have unlimited number of custom,
multiple-window templates that can be switched between with just
double click on layout name in the "Layouts" tab of the Workspace
window."

I´m a bit confused over the difference between templates and layouts.
Are they the same thing? Seems to me layouts are an enhanced version
of templates, am I wrong? Are templates a redundent functionality
from prevoius versions of AB? The above sentence from helpfiles adds
to my confusion. TJ, can you clarify? Thanks in advance.

Regards Johan