Re: [amibroker] Workarounds for 3 potential problems with CSI data (was Where do we stand with the CSI data?)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> What makes the difference is the superior amibroker support:If you
> actually see some problem, it will be solved by the very next beta
> [in less than a month, less than a week or even less than a day]
> and this is my 3-year experience. And when I write "solved", I
> simply mean it. Another very important issue : I have written some
> formulas two or three years ago : They still work, no need for ANY
> change, the regular [or beta] upgrades are always compatible to
> the past editions.

Thanks for your comments Dimitris...

>From everything I've read, I'm convinced that AmiBroker is the
software program I should start using... I have MetaStock 8.01 for
sell, $200 (USD)... any takers? ;)

Dave
Lansing, Michigan
USA