MetaStock 9.0 was: [amibroker] AmiBroker list volumes.

Degaussing only removes residual magnetism that may be retained in the
cores of the yoke.

You know you need degaussing when on the edges of the monitor, the RGB
colors do not line up, and you see some ghosting, e.g. red, blue or
green halo.

However this haloing may also occur if the monitor is handled roughly,
and that will be permanent. The gates or the gun get out of alignment.
In today's technology, that is a very very rare occurrence.

So forget about wasting money on degaussing, unless it is built in.
DON'T over do it! Degaussing is a magnetic shock to the gun, akin the
dropping the monitor.....

-= Chris ßaude =-