Re: [amibroker] OT: monitor query

mrdavis9 wrote:

> This Degaussing only needs to be done on CRT's, correct?  Would it
> help to have my Viewsonic CRT degaussed?.  Where to I take it to have
> this done, a TV repair shop?  TIA  Ron D

CRTs only.  These days, most of them can be degaussed from the control
screen that pops up when you hit the appropriate button, including the
Mitsubishi here in front of me.  (Now that it comes up, I wonder whether
that would help with the minor distortion I mentioned in that earlier
message.  It doesn't seem likely, but what could it hurt to try?)

Owen Davies