[amibroker] Re: Creating an Array of only Tuesday's data.

Folks , I am new to AB and have just loaded the trial S/W . I have eSignal
and my
goals are to do system development using multiple time-frames on futures
data and
ultimately to run automated on what I develop .

My question is does AB support Multi-Timeframe with tick charts ? I can not
test that
out in the trial version ...

My automation environment at the moment is Esignal Advanced Charting and
NinjaTrader .
That seems to be the most elegant solution I can find . I have tried
DynaOrder but
you need to be a pretty good programmer to handle all the interactions with
IB with
it . NinjaTrader takes care of most of the really complex stuff so you can
focus on
the system more than the details of your brokers interface .

I see mention that Automation will be integrated into AB soon . Does anybody
know
what broker(s) will be supported and the outline of what form this
automation will
take . In other words will it be at the level of a NinjaTrader interface or
at a lower
DynOrder style interface . It would be nice to develop systems in the same
environment
they will run in but that may be too much to ask of 1 piece of software .

Thanks Bill

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511