RE: [amibroker] OT: Need small Tick chart for QQQ @ Open on 19/03/2004

Hello,

My data provider updates data into metastock data files. He updates
the data in single dat files which inturn are stored in seperate
directories.Ex: All stocks with Names starting from A are stored in
the A folder and so on.  My question is that once I have imported all
data (data resides in Hard Disk), can I use sort of Script to let
amibroker update from the files without it having to read all the
data and without I having to select all the files. I read the Help
files but could not figure out as to how to update.

Thanks in Advance

Prashanth K.