Re: [amibroker] New user questions

Yuki,
See the settings and formula at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/messages/60602
and the statistics at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/60593
As the timer time goes by, the harmonics are important.
The basic 25/28 is replaced by the 1st harmonic 25/56.
Higher harmonics [like 25/84 or even 25/112] are also important, they
are already in the top10 of the extended optimization.
It is somehow obvious, the Sell delays are profitable in a bullish
market.
If the market was bearish, we would see the 50/28, 75/28 or even the
100/28 [introducing a delay for Buy signals and Selling quickly].
Let me know if you read the above messages, else I will forward them
to you directly.
I'm far from the office now, I have a surprise for you, I have
applied my "Profitable Indicator" on ^N225 [!!!] with quite
interesting results. It sounds crazy at first sight, the Profitable
Indicator is entirely created with N100 data, but the first sight is
not always the best.
Just give me some hours...
Dimitris Tsokakis