Re: [amibroker] Quotes Interval

Excellent points. In this case I may have been rushing to the hard
part (for me, that is, the loop-code) before getting the basics
right.

Btw I am not so sure about using "result" on both sides of the
definition, in general that is, as I used an earlier message code
assistance (msg. 60062) as a guideline (admittedly a completely
different function).

Thanks for your input.

treliff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"