[amibroker] Looping stuff driving me nuts, please help...

Ara,

thanks for your reply.

About your 2-nd suggestion, <FONT face=Arial
size=2>"Alternately, just back up everything, Install new system and then bring
back all your stuff"

Is it not necessary to run the install of
Amibroker, QP2 and IQFeed again? I mean I assume I can not just copy the
"Program Files" directory on another computer and put its contents back
once the new operating system is put on. Or can I? I thought these installers
write files to Windows system directories,

thanks, Rdgs, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE