[amibroker] Quotes Interval

herman

open explorer to amibroker and copy ab
move up 1 step to prog files
paste for a "copy of ab"
rename to ab1
click on executable and create shortcut - rt click
pull new shortcut to desktop and  change db

i use QT but both db's update correctly and rt

if you are still looking here is a version of vwap that works on 1
min.

ASTART=Param("ASTART",1000,0,3000,1);
BOTT=Cum(((L))*IIf(V>0,V,0)*IIf(Cum(1)>=ASTART ,1,-1e10))/(Cum(IIf
(V>0,V,0)*IIf(Cum(1)
>=ASTART,1,-1e10)));
Plot(BOTT,"",6,4);
BOTT1=Cum(((H))*IIf(V>0,V,0)*IIf(Cum(1)>=ASTART ,1,-1e10))/(Cum(IIf
(V>0,V,0)*IIf(Cum(1)
>=ASTART,1,-1e10)));
Plot(BOTT1,"",6,4);

 bw
curt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> hello,
>
> There must be a simple solution to my problem but for two days now
I am just

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511