RE: [amibroker] Re: Anyone have a positive Sharpe Ratio for system?

I still use QuoteTracker since I like the ticker tape which I'm hoping
 Ami will add shortly :) ..but....

If you subscribe to IQFeed via Quotetracker,  It is $20 per month +
exchange fees. Max 500 symbols at a time.

Click on the link here to sign up -
http://www.quotetracker.com/qsources.shtml

Amibroker has a quotetracker hook to get quotes data direct from
quotetracker... Works great! But I'm sure you can use the IQFeed
software direct with Amibroker since its probably the same software.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> I subscribed through the AB site, US$49/m/year + market fees (about
> $1/m/mkt). We Canadians pay more for things like that due to the
exchange, I
> think it is about 1.33x now.
>
> take care,
> herman.

Anyway, I
> subscribed to eSignal Basic and now I can't understand how I managed
to work
> without it: backfill at any time and better utilization of AmiBroker's
> capabilities. I previously used the IB-DLL with TWS data, as well as
> Quotetracker, but while that served me up to a point i am quickly
getting
> spoiled with seeing RT data whenever I turn on my computer.
>
>     ... nothing comes without any hurdles to overcome in terms of
> programming and system conversions, but to me it is worth the effort.
>
>     best regards,
>     herman.

Row) with