Re: [amibroker] Re: I've problems with the BARCOUNT concept, please

Herman,

One off-side comment: if the system is so sensitive
that 0.04%...0.15% difference in daily prices makes it non-working
it may be extremely risky to trade it.

As for the plugin:
I have just made the experiment and modified the
plugin so it does not get Form-T records. Unfortunatelly
some differences in data still remain.
Do you have eSignal own app installed ? You may take a look at
hourly chart and see that close of last hourly
bar in a day not always equals to close of daily bar.

Let's take a look at AAPL yesterday 3/15 in eSignal's own
application:
Daily Close 26.45    <>
Close of last hourly bar (15:00-16:00)
26.48