color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:05
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Does your Esignal data match your QP2 data???

  Herman,

  This would lead to much bigger problems than you think. Now
  daily (compressed) data in intraday database match intraday data.
  This allows to use multiple time frames and price levels in
  different time frames match each other.

  With your suggestion implemented you will have daily
  data that do not match intraday data. In other words
  your single formula would operate on different
  data and generate different signals.
  Right now if you calculate highest from intraday it is also
  highest from daily (compressed) data.
  With your approach this would not work.
  Best regards,Tomasz
  Janeczkoamibroker.com