RE: [amibroker] Does your Esignal data match your QP2 data???

T_Close = Foreign(T, Close);
Short = Cross(SAR(T_Close, 0.005, 0.05), T_Close);
Cover = Cross(T_Close, SAR(T_Close, 0.005, 0.05));

What is wrong with the above code for backtesting, please?  Yes, I realize
that SAR is not documented to take a first argument of a ticker, but then
how do I tell SAR that I want it to exit from the current stock when a
_different_ stock crosses the different stock's SAR?

And why am I getting error msgs from the compiler about "T" being
"uninitialized"?  How do I explain to the compiler that I wish to refer to
the "foreign" ticker symbol "T"?

Finally, what is wrong with my use of "Short" and "Cover"?  I can't get the
compiler to accept this usage at all.

Thanks for any help.

     -Paul