[amibroker] Notify from e-mail technical support.

Hello Tomasz,

Thank you very much for the $SEPARATOR and ASCII importer changes.

This is really great !

color=navy face="Courier New">Best Regards

color=navy face="Courier New">

color=navy face="Courier New">Thomas Zmuck

color=navy face="Times New Roman"><a
href=""><span
lang=DE-AT >http://www.tradingbasis.com/<font
color=navy>

color=navy face="Times New Roman">messenger:
tz_01@xxxxxxxxxxx

face="Times New Roman">