Re: [amibroker] GetBaseIndex

Jayson and Stephane,
Thanks much. Not surprisingly, it worked the first time (but I'm
sure it would have taken many more hours to figure it out on my own).

I'm still finding the power and elegance of Amibroker simply amazing.
It seems to do everything I've ever wanted to do (and usually fairly
simply). Also amazing is the wealth of knowledge, the thoughtfulness,
and the responsiveness available on this thread.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Dan,
> This can easily be solved by adding either exrem statements or by
using
> equity(1) in your code. Both require an alternating sell signal to
each buy.
> Similar to rt clicking the back test results in AA and
choosing "Show Actual
> trades"
>
> buy=bla;
> sell=bla, bla);