Re: [amibroker] Re: CSI vs QP: the good, the bad, the ugly

You generally get the same issues with CSI or QP or TC2000 or any
other data provider. There will be issues with their data.. of course
they're not responsible for a trade that goes wrong because of the bad
data.. so spend money to get data that might also be questionable or
get free data. Not to mention, unless you set up auto-trading, I
generally doublecheck the numbers when I enter the trade.... but hey

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511