[amibroker] Re: A profitable Indicator[step by step]

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dan,
This
can easily be solved by adding either exrem statements or by using equity(1) in
your code. Both require an alternating sell signal to each buy. Similar to rt
clicking the back test results in AA and choosing "Show Actual
trades"
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>buy=bla;
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>sell=bla, bla);
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>buy=exrem(sell,buy);
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>sell=(exrem(buy,sell);
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
or
simply...

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>buy=bla;
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>sell=bla;
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>equity(1)

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: danielwardadams
[mailto:danielwardadams@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 11:29
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Plotting questionIn my price chart, I want to add
arrows at my Buy and Sell points. Both my Buy and Sell criteria contain a
bunch of "And" conditions (e.g., Close > Open And .....So my
arrows appear at my Buy and Sell points but then also appear on subsequent
days when all the same conditions exist.Question: What can I check to
know that I'm already holding a position (so I don't put out the arrows
again)? I've tried checking both Buyprice and BarsSince != 0 and they don't
seem to do what I want. I've also tried using the Cross function in
conjuction with BarSince and didn't get what I want.As usual, I
suspect I'm just making it too hard and an easy solution
exists.TIA,DanSend BUG REPORTS
to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A