[amibroker] alertif via email without text?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "quanttrader714"
<quanttrader714@xxxx> wrote:
> You're incorrect about the
> distributions being subjective because they are what they are.
> Period.  All observers using the exact same criteria would quantify
> them in precisely the same way.  That means they exist outside of
> peoples' minds and just because different people perceive them
> differently doesn't make them so in reality.

I'm not incorrect and I don't want to bore about this point but I
hope you could see that when you say that 'all observers use the
exact same criteria' you are just saying that they share the same
exact knowledge and information. Which is what I was telling you. But what if they don't? just like the real world..
Probabilities don't 'exist outside poeples' mind'. Facts are or are
not. You may not be sure, you may be confident only at a certain
degree, but the event only will or will not happen.