Re: [amibroker] Re: CMO system results - Karmish Part 4 continuation

Thanks
D, some good ideas...we'll get it going :-)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I am
playing with the idea of using the SelectedValue() function to implement mouse
click value selection. It will involves some programming but should be
doable. The idea is to create a separate pane for data entry. This is a
primative approach but would/could later be translated to automated
trading.

There
are many ways to do this but I imagine a pane where at the left we display
10 full-height colored bars (perhaps labeled 0-9) occupying each 5% of the
visible bars. These would be my parameter select bars: i would click on one of
them and my code would know which parameter I want to change. The right
half of the pane would contain a linearly incremented chart with the range of
values i need, say 10-50. To enter a variable i would Click the parameter select
followed by a Click value select in the right half of the pane. All this would
require table maintenance on disk...<SPAN
class=031274618-10032004>Oh well, one day
when i have more time i might play with this...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Of
course i know that it would be a snap for you to set up a Click
sensitive VB window (like a hot map) for parameter entry that would write
to disk where my code would find it when you end the parameter-change with a
Refresh() but, regretably i don't have your programming skills. If ever you are
looking for a project, let me know ;-)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 1:29
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  How to input user data into AB-RT
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Ooops!
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>forget the part:
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>

  enablescript;

  use one of the script lang's to delete
  the file
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <SPAN
  class=694112818-10032004>I keep
  forgetting that AB resets everything each time it goes thru the
  code.
  <SPAN
  class=694112818-10032004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <SPAN
  class=694112818-10032004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>d