RE: [amibroker] Re: Comments on Van Tharp courses please

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Ooops!
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>forget the part:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>

    <FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>enablescript;
    <FONT
face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>use one of the script lang's to delete the
file
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<SPAN
class=694112818-10032004>I keep forgetting
that AB resets everything each time it goes thru the
code.
<SPAN
class=694112818-10032004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=694112818-10032004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d