Re: [amibroker] Re: I need some loop-programming help

I sure could use
some help with this one :-)
<SPAN
class=484135100-10032004>
Assume I
am trading a portfolio of ten out of 100 stocks, and I need, during the
day, to enter custom parameters for the ten stocks traded, not for the other 90.
I could use ten Param() variables to enter the ten parameters, however the ten
stocks change each day, so it seems the only way is to use 100 Param()s...
right? Of course this is impractical because I would have to scroll through all
100 Param variables to find the stock i need. I need to enter/change these
parameters quickly in response to changing RT data.
<SPAN
class=484135100-10032004>
I tried iffing out
Param() buy=t that doesn't work. I tried dynamically changing the Name
string to force the used stocks to the top in the window but that doesn't work
either. I
thought of entering ten comma separated parameters in a single Param() window
and separate those in code....but this makes it difficult to change a single
variable.
<SPAN
class=484135100-10032004>
Any ideas