[amibroker] Re: I need some loop-programming help

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>True AB won't run on the 64 bit chip in "native" mode and
therefore take adavantage of the new design. BUT the AMD processor will run all
32 bit applications faster than any Intel or AMD 32 bit processor accoring to
everything I've read.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I don't disagree with what your local guy has said.
BUT remember when I suggested the 64 bitter I also said that if money were not
an issue.  Only you can say for sure if it is worth the extra
money.   I don't know what the metrics are regarding how fast AB will
run on the 64 vs the 32 but say it will run 15-20% faster.. Is that worth the
difference in cost to you?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You never did state what your expectations
were/are.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial