Re: [amibroker] Thanks Dimitris & Peter Need more help with PriceIndicators

I need a bit of help to round up and again tame my AmiBroker main chart daily price bars.
I was working on the price indicator attempting to tweak another indicator in the main display, when for no apparent reason (that I'm aware of), I lost my OHLC price bars, nothing else, just the data bars!

What is even more confusing to me is that the Bollinger Bands, and other indicators still display as though the data bars are there as before, only they are now colored White, against my White background.

I thought I was very careful NOT to screw things up, but, I'm pretty durn good at things that qualify under that heading, and seem to foul them up fairly regularly.

I have scoured the AB Help sections without any luck. I do remember TJ stating warning about messing with that indicator, but I don't recollect exactly what he said.  Wish I did now.

If anyone has any thoughts about straightening me out and get my price bars back again, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Hal

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

---