RE: [amibroker] Re: Converting AIQ to Amibroker

Thanks a lot, Yes this is roughly what I intend to do...

If you allow me :
1) The peakbar 'll give a High with a change of "0" ???
2) I was looking for some thing like HHV (H,20)
3) I can't help myself, I keep thinking that - NOW that AB allows us
to program loop (IF, While and FOR...) - it would be quite easier if
we could natively get a cell bar number

Thanks again

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "elee67" <elee67@xxxx> wrote:
> I'll take a crack at this :
>
> FirstPeak = PeakBar( High, 0, 1);
> SecondPeak = PeakBar( High, 0, 1);
>
> //The above should provide the number of bars since the first and
> //second peak. Now I assume that you only want to get the
subsequent
> //highs from the last value in the database
> // Now barcount gives the total number of bars
> // I'll assume you want an atr of 20
>
> FirstIndex = barcount - FirstPeak[barcount] ;
> SecondIndex = barcount - SecondPeak[barcount] ;
> FirstHigh = High[FirstIndex] ;
> AtrArray = ATR(20) ;
>

> for ( i=SecondIndex; i < FirstIndex ; i ++
> {
>    if ( Low[i] < FirstHigh - AtrArray[i] )
>             // do whatever you want if its true
> }
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "fborriel" <f.borriello@xxxx>
wrote:

> > Hi, Jason
> >
> > Thanks a lot. I learned a lot studying your IB.. but ...
> > In fact what I want exectly is : to locate TWO subsequent HIGHs
and
> > then look if there is between those two Highs a Low smaller than
the
> > first High minus ATR. Does it make sense ?
> >
> > Thanks again
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > Fborriel,
> > >
> > > I am not sure exactly what you are after but this should get
you
> > started....
> > >

> > > x=HHV(C,20);
> > > y=BarsSince(C==LastValue(x));
> > >
> > > you could plot this to check it out......
> > >

> > > x=HHV(C,20);
> > > y=BarsSince(C==LastValue(x));
> > > Plot(C,"",4,64);
> > > Plot(C==LastValue(x),"High ",4,2|styleOwnScale);
> > > //Title="hhv "+x+" bars since high "+y;
> > > Plot(x,"",5,1);
> > > Title="hhv"+x+" Price "+C+ " Barssince high " +y;
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > > Jayson

Terms of