[amibroker] Re: A Ti3 crash test

In real estate investing someone once said, "look at 100
properties" and you will know and understand the market".

You could make a similar assumption in trading; "Make 100
trades and you will know and understand the market".

If you wish to make it more challenging you could devise a
short term low risk strategy and move the number of trades up to 1000.

Certainly, by that time you will know a lot more about what
rate of return you can expect to achieve; and whether you will be able to
operate at a profit in the long run over different kinds of market
conditions

Amibroker software should be sufficient for your needs. You
should have a good high speed cable or DSL connection and a high refresh rate
bright LCD monitor (17" BenQ 767 16ms 1280/1024 or better).

Try not to load yourself with too much heavy equipment.
Think of making your own AMD or P4 processor unit using one of the new SFF small
form factor aluminum cases so that you can easily move about, in case you have
to relocate to get the proper line connection.  Use cordless optical mouse
and keyboard. If you need another monitor you add another BenQ and run them
off a Matrox 450 dual AGP card. Save your ISP outlet for an M - Audio Rev. 7.1
sound card and a B stock AEGO 2 speaker system so you can listen to some serious
chamber music after trading and study hours.

The BioStar iDeq 200 N aluminum case w/ SFF MB will make up
such a system with Athlon XP processors; including a dual WD 36G Raptor 10,000
rpm 6 ms internal RAID 0 system with connections for back up drives.

Welcome & enjoy.

MR
<BLOCKQUOTE