Re: [amibroker] A Ti3 crash test

Can these functions be used to return the highest or lowest values
of a lagged range that does not begin with the current bar?  For
example, can the highest or lowest value beginning with the lag 5
and ending with the lag 15 range be returned, rather than the
current value through lag 15?

Also, I would like to assign the value of a price at a specific bar
to a variable, at the time or bar that a condition is met. Actually
I would like this value to be a constant as I want to use it as a
reference at successive bars to validate the condition.  In other
words I need it to become a constant and not take on any new values
until the test for the condition fails, or the position is changed.
>From my limited exposure so far with AFL it looks as though merely
assigning the value to a variable will result in the value changing
with time.  Can some one advise if this is the case?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Glen