Re: [amibroker] A Ti3 crash test

Hello List ,

I'm at a cross path and would like to choose trading as a career.
Attending a course on Finance and Trading but I do have lots of
questions on mind and bit cynical about the whole thing. Having gone
though many trading programs, I find AmiBroker a good bet to start
with.

But the question is, how should one go about.

How do I start ?
What all should I know ?
How much do I need to have to start trading ?
What are the benefits or short comes ?
How rewarding is it ?
How much of technical analysis is helpful in trading ?
Trading is very risky - is it a myth or reality ?

Basically, I want to know a lot and hope some well wisher in this list
would answer my questions. If someone could point me to right
resources, in terms of free books, courses, etc. it would be very
useful.

I did saw a nice note in stockcharts.com and want to know some good
teaching matrial.

Can the list please help me ?

Thank a lot in advance.

Regards