Re: [amibroker] how to plot "price by volume" indicator

Hi DT,

I had a *big* day today, but unfortunately for the 225 timer, it all
came on the long side.  I had 6 signals trip long today.  The timer
is going to experience some real DD on this signal perhaps -- it's in
a 307 point N225 hole just two closes after the signal.  Volume
today: back at levels seen last year that indicate more to come.
Futures: *heavy* volume; the only negative is there isn't a short
left in the market with any cash, unless they entered on the close
today.

If you remember, about 10 or 12 days ago you mentioned that this
short signal was coming, and at that time I wrote that I felt that
the signal date was just about where (on the calendar) I was very
interested in getting long.  I may have sensed one here.  Two things
I knew, and one I did not: knew . . . month end coming, and thus
month beginning on the way (first four trading days each month have a
very strong statistical tendency here to trade *strongly* in the
direction of any established trend -- you want to bet this, and not
bet against it), and, knew . . . cross held share unwinding usually
runs its peak in late February, because they want all the dust
settled before fiscal year end on 3/31.  Didn't know: no idea about a
very substantial correction imminent in the yen-dollar.

Somehow, we have to forget that Tuesday ever happened here.  ^^_^^
Maybe it was a dream.  Or maybe it was a set up to kill shorts. Quite
a whipsaw in the middle of a fine week for longs.

Best,

Yuki