[amibroker] (unknown)

 Thanks for the Help. I think I've got it figured out except I want
to use the R1(resistance) level that was established on the Buy day
as a sell point it could be 2 or 3 days later and the R1 value
changes each day. I have been trying to use the valuewhen function
but can't seem it get it working.

Sell = ValueWhen(Buy,R1) AND Cond2;
How can I get this to return the R1 value for the day the buy signal
occured.
Thanks alot!!
Ernie

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> A couple of things
> The Buy = should have a 0 or 1 answer (true or false) Buy =
BuyPrice does