RE: [amibroker] Can anyone help me Sort this out....

Thanks
Ara, that was it: I started some tickers with little data. I just created a
new data base.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ara Kaloustian
  [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 12:44
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Updating eSignal database
  Herman,

  eSignal provides 60 days of RT history... if you
  enter a new symbol, it will give you the full 60 days (if you are setup per
  the parameters you specified).

  If you had a different setup and had, say only 2
  days of data, and then change your system to accept more, the ticker with 2
  days of data will not change.

  You  need to do a backfill... either
  manually (if very few symblos) or run any code in AA that cycles
  through all tickers and check the box "Wait for backfill".

  Ara
  <BLOCKQUOTE