RE: [amibroker] Can anyone help me Sort this out....

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Joe
  Maywood
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">wavemechanic
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 9:40
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Sigma
  Bands

  Bill,Friday, February 20, 2004, 7:39:40 AM, you
  wrote:<snip>w> However, the CMA-based charts are
  definitely   not something that Iw> would discard and look
  forward to comparing Ace's code   withw> Maggio's charts. In
  toto, these techniques provide a clue as   tow> what to
  expect going forward and the combined "vote" provides aw> measure
  of   probability of success.  Well said, and ditto.
  BTW, please let us know what you find in yourcomparison with Maggio's
  charts.

  I tried unsuccessfully
  to duplicate Maggio's chart with Ace's code but maybe I'm not doing
  something right.  Ace, could you take a look and see if you can duplicate
  Maggio.  Attached is a chart from his webpage for DJIA from 6/18/02 to
  10/9/02.-- Best
  regards, Joe ------------------------ Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill
  Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com. Free s/h
  on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/<*>
  <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/