Re: [amibroker] Interpretation of Hurst Dominancy Envelope (like Sigma Bands)

Yuki,
"How long" is another timing question.
I really donīt know, I am not use to anticipate such movements. My
antennas try to follow "the way" to the target, not the target
itself. Since I may be wrong, the IPs are there to correct my
decisions. If the basic idea is correct, the IPs will confirm and
give ample room to the temporary champion.
We shall have the 2004timing by the mid/end of May.
[I have 3 months to decide trading Nikkei or not]
Dimitris Tsokakis