[amibroker] Interpretation of Hurst Dominancy Envelope (like Sigma Bands)

Stephane,
I have sent a message some time ago related to this behavior [I am
far from the office now and I miss the reference]
The example you use does not work properly when the WL has some holes.
I didn't know the reason and thats why I asked.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"
<nenapacwanfr@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks my amibroker's friends.
>
> Good to know that addto composite doe not filled data holes.
> I 'll begin to compare my composite.dll with
> AddToComposite(1,"~count","X");
> that's a good starting point to know why there are sometimes these
> differences.
>
> As we have written in the past messages the Afl functions
> (GetCategorySymbols and  StrExtract ex. below) can return a  RT
(real
> time ) composite but the lenght of this RT composite is reduced to
> the ticker with the smallest data history.
>
> For an UNKNOWN reason if I call these functions (
GetCategorySymbols

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511