Re: [amibroker] Sector Symbol list

Hi,

        This is my sixth attempt at posting in this forum. Haven't
seen any of my posts over the course of a week. Apologies if this
comes out in multiples...

Just grabbed the Demo. Enjoying messing around with it. Thanks to
Tomasz for making it available for trial.

Questions:

  Can I configure the 'workspace' to be my own style of folders
instead of the default sectors and groups etc which I don't like? I
like 'All and 'Markets' and 'Watchlists' but that's it. The current
config does my head in. I'm also unable to highlight symbols and drag
to another folder...? Requesting help on setting up user defined
folders I suppose....

  Love the afl language. Easy to learn. I'm hoping to set up a system
for intraday but I can't find the inbuilt variable name for 'current
price'. Is there one, or an equivalent? This may be a brain fade from
my end.

  Can I overlay different indicators on top of each other? I presumed
the 'Layers' function on the workspace would be the go , but I have
had no luck there. Actually I don't get layers at all. Is this
available for using raw drawing tools?

  Can anyone define each of the ratios and factors for me at the end
of a 'Report'. They are defined in the docs, but give little or no
guidance on what is bad - neutral - good etc. eg Is a risk/reward of
4.5 good or not? Does it mean 4.5 : 1 profit ? Ulcer factor, Standard
error all mean nothing without a baseline to measure from.

  Alerts. Can I define an alert for a symbol in eg my watchlist. The
only thing I have found is alerts via afl. I'm hoping that I can set
one up easily by (right?)clicking on a symbol and simply entering the
trigger to buy/sell etc that my .afl has earlier identified.

Thanks for reading.

Paul M

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM