Re: [amibroker] Sigma Bands

I just purchased Amibroker and am really impressed—great tool!

I'm relatively sure this is a stupid question, but I can't seem to
figure it out, so in desperation will see if there is a simple
answer.

I am running AB mainly on my laptop and have a database (updating
with TC2000) I call US-Stocks located in laptop's drive D.  I also
loaded AB on my desktop which is networked with my laptop.  I
deleted the preliminary database that came with AB and have aimed
the desktop to use the database that is on the laptop. Laptop
updates properly at the end of each day; displays all my watchlists,
etc.  BUT, it will only display data through 8-22-03 on the
desktop.  I have searched preferences and every other thing I can
find to figure out why this is happening, but can't seem to figure
it out.

Got any ideas why the same database would work properly on the
laptop, but not give me all the data on the desktop?

Thanks!

WD

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM