RE: [amibroker] Concatenation of shapeDigits

I'm getting interested in adding a couple of pairs to the one pair
that I have been trading for years.  The current pair has two
artificial "stocks" in the MS database, which I update by hand each
day.  One artificial stock simply plots the daily raw price
difference of A versus B, and the other one plots the percentage
difference.

It's not too much trouble to update this one pair by hand each day,
but if I'm going to add more pairs, I'd like to know if anyone has
any ideas on how this could be done automatically, via AFL, or even
if that is possible.  Particularly, I'd like to setup proxies as I
have, and actually be able to look at charts with standard deviation
lines on them.  Is it possible for AB to fill in the "prices" of an
artificial stock each day, using real prices that I would enter for
the underlying pair?

Yuki